Saturday, June 20, 2015

But God



But God- a version of Psalm 23

 (I was readings Ephesians 2 where it says "but God" and I applied that to Psalm 23)
No matter what you are facing - You can always say -"But God.."

I am in need but God is my Shepherd
I am hungry and tired but God lets me rest in fields of green grass
I am thirsty but God leads me to quiet pools
I am weak but God gives me new strength
I am lost but God guides me to right path’s
I have times of deepest darkness but God beside me removes my fears
I feel threatened but God keeps me safe with his rod and staff
I have enemies but God shows amazing generosity by preparing a banquet for me where they can see me
I have enemies but God treats me as my guest filling my cup to the brim
God I know your goodness and love will be with me all the days of my life and your house will be my home as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by and reading this. You will find links to St Columba's services, helpful information and a few more personal thoughts.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

About Me

My photo
Married with Children. my wonderful wife is Sue. I have 2 sons Paul in Gisborne David In Napier